After Ben spilled some milk, I asked him to help me clean it up:
"But I can't....my bones are out of power! See?" (Proceeds to moves extra slowly.)
After telling him it's late and he needs to go to sleep:
"But Momma, the clothes in my closet look like a duck. And I don't like it looking at me!"
And the default...if all else fails, "I can't, my brain told me _____ [not to; that I need to watch a movie first; I'm too tired]."
Oh, and speaking of Ben, the little dude is afraid of babies. He has a phobia or something (I just looked it up to see if there was a real phobia of babies: pedophobia). He's been this way most of his life...he doesn't like watching videos of himself or Alex as a baby, he avoids them when out in public. At the hospital he refused to go into the waiting room because there was a baby in it. Today my friend came over with three of her kids (one of them a baby), and Ben stayed upstairs the whole time because he didn't want to be near the baby. When does this stop being something quirky/kinda funny and cross over into we should be worried?
No comments:
Post a Comment