Wednesday, May 16, 2012

omg

Hello, neglected blog! I just discovered the blogger app, so perhaps I'll be able to blog again.

Ben has turned 8, Claire has turned 6 months, Alex is about to turn 11. Ben is still loving his little sister, although the other day she pulled his hair really hard, which caused him to almost cry, "feel very bad about Claire" and say that he wishes she'd "fall from a high place into heavy traffic". We'll see how he feels when she gets mobile!

Speaking of Claire getting mobile, she is pulling up on me when I sit close to her, and trying to figure out how to get from sitting to crawling position. She can stand holding on to something for a couple minutes. She was an early sitter, but she is still not rolling. Last night she was doing a little butt-scoot to get across the bed to the alarm clock. It was paaaaaaainfully slow, but she kept at it. Apparently Jeremy never did crawl...he was a butt-scooter and then an early walker.

Gonna post this to make sure it works. Here's a picture of Claire from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment