Wednesday, April 20, 2011

next week?

I spoke with the reporter today, and she said that they were moving forward working on a script and editing the video, and they're hoping to air it sometime next week. In reporter terms, I think that means within the next couple weeks. She did mention that most of New York was shutting down for Passover, so not sure how much work will get accomplished. She said they'd be in touch, and we'd be the first to know the air date. We're also getting a copy on DVD since we don't get ABC (technically we can hear it, but the picture is too fuzzy to really make out anything). So...that's the latest and greatest.

Friday I have an OB appt, and Alex is coming up Saturday for a visit. We are celebrating Easter on Saturday while Alex is here after realizing we personally have no reason to celebrate it on Sunday. Crap, that means I have to go buy some eggs to dye. Everything is sneaking up on me this year...J's bday today, Easter, Ben's bday...I've been so occupied with feeling like crap and freaking about interviews. Time to get my head on straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment