Saturday, April 2, 2011

sorry to go all private again

I have told everyone about this pregnancy except a very good friend from Medford. I am hoping to keep this a surprise from her until I see her this summer (can't wait to see the look on her face!)...so I kinda have to lock her outta here, else never talk about the pregnancy.

Anyway, it's true...no April Foolin' this time! I'm due Oct 31 (though hopefully will go sooner, as was the case with my previous two). I'll be 10 weeks on Monday. I'm starting to feel human again. From about 6-9 weeks, I had nausea and some vomiting and severe fatigue. It's so nice to have more energy, and much less nausea to deal with.

We're going to see Alex today. Last Saturday he came to our house for a visit, and it was one of the best visits EVER. I'm really hoping he's in another great mood today.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment