Ben is doing well in school. We finally got to have his parent/teacher conference (it was originally scheduled for 5pm the day Claire was born). He is doing well in reading, however he's "exceeding expectations" in math right now. I'm so excited! Math was always a struggle for me, so I've been hoping he has the math gene from his father. Hopefully he continues to do well (and doesn't get a lousy teacher like I did in third grade).
Claire is also doing well. She had her 2 week checkup today. They like to see the babies regain their birthweight by 2 weeks...well, Claire is already almost a pound over at 2 weeks!! She was 7lb 13oz at birth, and 8lb 12oz today, exactly two weeks later. She's starting to get cute little arm rolls. She's also grown 1/2" taller. Her pediatrician says she's "perfect". So far she's doing well...no signs of TSC or any other abnormality. With Ben I held my breath until he was a year old. With Claire, I'm hoping I might be able to breathe my sigh of relief around the time she turns 6 months.
Little Bunny FooFoo...



Ben just loves his baby sister...




This is my favorite outfit!

2 weeks old!



One of my friends sent me this diaper cover and hat set...I tried getting nice pictures of her in it, but she just hates the hat!

2 week old eye color check...I'm hoping I gave her a recessive blue eyes gene (assuming I have one to give...my half sister has blue eyes, so my dad has to have the recessive gene and could have given it to me). They're still looking blue, and starting to lighten up some. So far, no sign of the brown or green flecks, though we have quite a long time left where her eye color can change.
No comments:
Post a Comment