Monday, October 31, 2011

one week old

I took Claire to her 1 week doctor appointment today. She was born at 7lbs 13oz, left the hospital at 7lbs 7oz on Wednesday, and today (five days later) weighs 8lbs 2oz. She's obviously getting enough to eat! The doctor said she looks great, and I have to take her back in a week for all the yucky pokes.

Her cord fell off at 5 days old...and she's sporting a new little half in/half out belly button, just like her brothers.

She's been such an easy baby so far! I hope I'm not jinxing anything by writing this, but she sleeps 3-3.5 hours at a time at night, only waking to eat, then going right back to sleep. As long as I'm in bed by 9 or 10pm, I'm feeling pretty rested considering I have a newborn! I'm a little worried this happy bubble is going to burst. The prime time for colic is coming up in the next week or so, and my fingers are crossed it just skips us.

Picture time....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 days old
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 days old
Photobucket

7 days old
Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Karen, totally adorable!!! These are great pics!!! :) The little pumpkin outfit is so cute! Julie

Post a Comment