Wednesday, October 5, 2011

alex video

I've been wanting to make a slideshow out of the video and pictures we got from Alex's epic visit a few weeks ago. Finally got around to making it. Alex was really into cuddling with his dad...but instead of dad cuddling Alex, Alex was cuddling dad. So cute.

Make sure to let it load fully before viewing else it'll likely stutter. Also, make sure your sound is on...at least for the ending - wherein Alex rips a big one and tenaciously shares it with his father. :P

Hm, it's not allowing me to embed it. Here's the link, hopefully that works:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/KAREN111/videos/1/?secreturl=70324111

I think this is only online for 30 days...trying out a new video upload service that won't strip the copyrighted song out. Sorry, but I bought this song...it's for personal, non-commercial use, and I darn well want the song with my video!!! Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment