Wednesday, January 6, 2010

baths and swings

I have to update that usps came through in the end. After writing an angry response, I got an immediate refund from them. So all's well there.

Yesterday was the best in a long time. Alex was pretty mellow the whole day (first day back to school). He even spent some time helmet free in the evening, NOT strapped into his carseat but rocking in his rocker/recliner. Wow! I'm really hoping this lasts.

We also finally found a plug for the tub that works, so now there are lots of baths going on here again. Alex loves the water!


He's also enjoying the swing we finally got set up in the garage...as are my other two boys. (And dang, look how long J's hair is now!)

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

So glad to see Alex smiling! Also, I think Brody's hair is longer than mine since I got mine all chopped off recently.

Post a Comment