So annoyed at usps.com right now. Back in October (78 days ago, to be exact), I created a label online. My printer was acting funky, so I canceled that label and created another one. I finally got it to print, and everything was great. Today I get a notice from them saying that I used a canceled label and that I owe them money. I go back to see what the heck they were talking about, and I figure the label that finally printed out was the one that I'd canceled. No problem...I paid the money for a label, so I just emailed them to clear it up. Well, turns out I have to cancel the label I didn't use and get a refund, and pay them for the label I did use. Sounds easy enough, however the refund window for a label is only 60 days. They informed me 78 days after the fact. Nice. Real nice. So I'm out the 5.64 for the label I didn't use, and have to pay them another 5.64 for the label I did use. I'm sorry but it should work both ways...if they can't contact me within 60 days, then I don't feel I should have to pay them. Hmph.
Alex is having one hell of a time lately. All he wants to do is be strapped in his carseat. We have one upstairs and downstairs, and he's rarely out of it. When he is, he's hitting and screaming for the most part. He isn't even content just to sit there, he actually makes us strap him in. I just don't know what to do with him anymore. What kind of life is it to just sit, strapped to chair, with your arms bound to your sides? It's driving me insane that he won't do anything. I take that back, he's now playing musical toys with his feet. He used to DO stuff. He used to be HAPPY.
1 comment:
I'm sorry, Karen. On both things. You're right--on both things. It sounds like Alex is desperately in need of deep pressure, but Alex is both complicated and simple in his needs, so I'd be lost as to what to do. You're my hero, today and every day, for just being you. Hugs.
Post a Comment