Monday, December 14, 2009

buzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alex got a new chair and ottoman that vibrates. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but since he doesn't really care or realize when or what Christmas is, we decided to just set it up now so he could enjoy it. He loves the thing!! It says to not run it more than 30 min at a time, so we have to give it little breaks....but he stays in it the whole time until it turns off (there's a timer you can set for 10, 20 or 30 min, after which it turns itself off). Then he wanders around in a relaxed stupor for quite awhile afterwards. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off soon.



Alex's playspace in the garage will be happening soon. We already have the swing frame that the contractor needs to install, are waiting for the floor mats to arrive, and just got word that the softplay structures have been approved. Here's what they look like (he's getting the steps, platform and ramp...no cube tunnel or trampoline):

1 comment:

Wendy Sparrow said...

I picked up the kids' addition to their therapy room today. I got them a cool swing. I'm not sure that we'll take it down to Utah with us. That seems silly. Alex looks so relaxed and snuggly in that picture.

Post a Comment