Thursday, July 7, 2011

we're alive

We had Jeremy's mom and niece Ashley up for the Fourth of July weekend. We had fun playing games and visiting. We decided not to go to the fireworks display on Monday night, as our guests had to get up at 5am to leave the next day, as well as Jeremy having work. Fireworks didn't start until 10pm, and everyone decided that was far too late to be out. Kinda bummed, as this is the first year Ben hasn't gone to see fireworks (and the first year I didn't get any pictures of him enjoying himself on the 4th). We bought some fireworks of our own, and walked the neighborhood watching our neighbors' (far more spectacular than ours) displays. Which reminds me, I need to run out today and see if there are any stands still packing up...see if I can grab a deal for next year.

This baby is kicking me like crazy. It started yesterday...I think she was doing a combination gymnastics and jujitsu in there. Before, all I felt was smaller movements toward the bottom of my belly. Now they're all over, including above my belly button. I can't wait until she's big/strong enough to where I can see an elbow or foot sticking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment