Today I just happened to read in the paper that they were doing the annual Easter egg hunt (or should I say, Easter candy hunt) a week early. We had just enough time to get dressed and eat breakfast, then we headed out. He would have been heartbroken to miss it! This year was really nice (for us) as there was only about 1/3 the usual crowd (wonder why). Usually everything is scooped up in about 3 seconds, but this year Ben was able to get quite a bit of candy in his basket. Just look at all the room between kids...usually it's wall to wall chaos!



Oh, and I babysat for the friend with the baby and Ben was just fine with her being there. Or mostly fine...he did look over at her warily as she was toddling closer and said, "Momma, I think you need to go play with her!". But he was able to be in the same room....so I guess it's not a real phobia. I'll just chalk it up to him being an
over imaginative four year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment