Friday, April 24, 2009

proud tummy

Today Ben and I went to the store, and Ben started complaining he was hungry. I told him I had a Nutri-Grain bar in my purse that he could eat. I opened it up, he took it from me and said, "Oh, mom! My tummy is gonna be so proud of you for bringing this!"

Oh yes, and have to put this here before I forget. Ben calls Chewbacca, "Chewbonga", and R2D2, "R-Tune".

------

Alex had a rough day at school I'm told. Lots of whining and drooling...which means he either is coming down with a cold or has some allergies (drool = stuffy/runny nose). He got pretty upset this afternoon after I couldn't figure out what exactly it was he wanted for snack. Nothing I tried was it. Then he was ticked when I left for my dentist appointment because he wanted to go outside too.

We went for a walk around the block at his insistence, and of course was upset when it was time to come inside. He perked up though after a few minutes, and has been okay the rest of the evening. BP: 108/81

No comments:

Post a Comment