Jeremy accepted the job at Oregon State University. Lower pay, but way better benefits. We're looking at moving to Albany as it's north of Corvallis, so that much closer to Alex yet still within 30 min drive of the college. Can you tell Jeremy is excited to leave his current place of employment? He starts work on June 7th; Ben's last day of school is June 11th. Jeremy will go up and start work, with Ben and I following sometime in July. I'd like to stay here for the Fourth of July, and I have a photo session scheduled late June anyway.
Now begins the getting-rid-of-stuff phase, along with the try-to-find-enough-free-boxes phase. Soon to be followed by the gee-I-hope-we-find-a-nice-place-to-move phase and the MOVING-REALLY-REALLY-SUCKS phase.
2 comments:
Yay and boo for moving. I'm glad you're moving, but moving just sucks... so much. Shudder.
Oh... and Jeremy is a huge bucket of nerd. LOL
Post a Comment