Wednesday, June 2, 2010

got it!

Whew. Got the home we really wanted. Jeremy will be at [address removed] starting this weekend. Ben and I will follow sometime after July 4th.

It turns out it was a good thing the other homes fell through (assuming this lady isn't a nutcase landlord). This house is so pretty! Built in 2007, 1650 sq ft, gas fireplace, front loading washer/dryer, great neighborhood, great school, a huge park nearby and a private neighborhood park a couple blocks away, close to Costco and Target, and best of all....only 33 minutes from Alex.

Now, hurry weekend so we can sign a lease before someone buys it! (She currently has it on the market to sell. It's been up for a while now, with no interest, so she's decided to rent it...but isn't taking it off the market until she has a signed lease and deposit.)





2 comments:

jocelyn said...

Very nice! Maybe in a couple of years she'll sell it to you real cheap ! ;)

Wendy Sparrow said...

I finally made it here. (I'm such a lousy friend.) I went back and caught up on all I missed. Your life has been full of lots of craziness, huh? This house looks awesome. REALLY awesome. I'm so happy for you. Wow... I'm really excited that you'll be much closer.

Post a Comment