Sunday, December 19, 2010

fun times

We had Alex over at our house for probably the last time in a while. He moves on Tuesday, and I don't know how long it'll be before we dare try that long of a drive just for an hour or two visit. Since he was home, I got another chance to take some pictures of him in the tub...and compare his skin manifestations with the picture I took on Day 1 of Rapamune.





Amazing! It's actually the end of week 10...tomorrow will be the start of week 11. I just hope this continues to work for him, and with little to no negative side effects.

Here are some pictures from today... (this one is photoshopped like I normally do)






Today was the 2010 WSCT (Winter Slinky Championship Tournament)












We've been visiting Alex a bunch since the time we found out he'd be moving. Most of the visits have been great ones. Yesterday's visit was one of the best. We went to his home to visit him, and he was just so happy. (Think I can fit in the word "visit" again in this paragraph? Ha, just did!) They'd gotten him a slinky (hence the need for us to go buy a slinky this morning for Ben and the WSCT), which he played with for so long! He loved that thing. It started out looking like a slinky should, and ended up in knots. :) Nothing like a well-loved slinky!


Ben enjoyed an early Christmas present from his Aunt Sandra and Aunt Jocelyn. They got him a Pillow Pet, which he had no clue even existed until his Auntie Sandra showed him one when they were visiting during Thanksgiving. She told him to be on the lookout for one coming in the mail for him. From that day forward, he would see them everywhere we went...even Alex got two of them! He was so happy when his arrived. :)


He took it with us to Alex's house, and was surrounded by Pillow Pets while he played on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment