Wednesday, September 7, 2011

first day

Ben had a good first day of school, that is, until he rode the bus home. He was on a sweltering hot bus for over 75 minutes. The bus was an hour late getting him home. At least he was on the right bus this year. He said he cried twice on the bus...he was so hot and thirsty and missed me. I think he thought he'd never see me again. (Today I decided I'd just pick him up from school. The bus ended up only being 10 minutes late today, so maybe I'll let him try again tomorrow.)

Today he said he had a bad day. He didn't like music class...said it went on forever. He had to sing "Dance, Dance, Dance" over and over again and do the same moves. He did not think that was cool. Also, I guess he got upset during recess because recess ended right as he was starting up a new game, and they didn't get a chance to play whatever cool thing they had thought to do. There should be a 5 minute warning so the can kids can mentally prepare and wind things up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment