
At the reservoir, he had the most fun getting butterflies to climb/land on him.


Meanwhile, Alex spent time running around with Julie. They went to her house for lunch, and he got to play with her teenage son and his friend...listening to music and jumping on the bed with them.
We were back around 3 for a quick rest, then Jeremy and I left to go meet with Alex's new OT. We might have gotten about halfway through her questionnaire before we had to get back to let Julie go home, so we'll need to meet with her again. I had no clue it would take that long!
Got home, then it was time to eat quick and leave to go to our friend's house to swim. They just got a new above ground pool set up. Ben had some fun, but it had been a long day and the water was cold, so towards the end there was considerable whining.
Ben asked me about God, which led into a discussion on different beliefs...creationism vs evolution and the Big Bang theory. That night, he apparently had a dream that Heaven was a girl that caused the Big Bang explosion.
2 comments:
I like the way that boy thinks!
I love those pictures of him!!
Post a Comment