(Click to view larger)

The part on the left was doing cardio 3-5 days a week (elliptical machine) and eating healthy 6 days week (but no real portion control). One day a week I ate whatever I wanted (this all based on Body for Life and The Abs Diet books).
The part in the middle is me totally slacking off and not really doing a damn thing, which I'm sure needed no explanation!
The part on the right is by implementing portion control and staying away from any carbs that aren't from fruit or whole grains. That's it. No exercise yet (which means I'm probably loosing as much muscle as fat), but I will start that soon.
Anyway. I have 42 more pounds to loose, so I've still got a ways to go....but that graph is keeping me pretty motivated.
1 comment:
That graph is pretty cool! Good for you!
Post a Comment