Monday, August 17, 2009

a family outing

Wow, what a concept! It's been so long since we went out together as a family. Yesterday we all took a 3 mile walk (or a stroller ride in Alex's case and bike ride for Ben) down to the spray park and back. It felt great being able to get out...I'm so glad we bought that stroller! Alex is so happy to be getting out for walks as well. Julie, his summer respite provider, has been taking him out for hours at a time. Ben is a little jealous still, wishing he had his own stroller. Life can be so unfair!

Then, we had a BBQ (NY strip steak marinated in some yummy pepper/garlic stuff and some chicken breasts marinated in some yummy chipotle stuff). Alex ate a ton, and Ben put away a whole chicken breast.

I survived my busy photo session filled weekend. I have one more session next Saturday and then it's off to Oakland. I've decided not to stress about it anymore. Whatever will be, will be...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment