Friday, August 21, 2009

next week

I'm not entirely sure how much (if at all) I'll be able to update the blog next week. We're staying at the Doubletree Hotel at the Berkeley Marina on Monday night (we should be there by 2-3pm if any California peeps want to come down to visit...bring a swimsuit if you come). There is no mention of wifi on the hotel's website, so most likely none unless we pay a fee. Then, the rest of the time we'll be at the Family House on the hospital's campus. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a wifi signal there, or if I'd need to go into the main hospital. We'll see.

The plan is to check in on Tuesday at 8am and check out sometime (hopefully early) on Saturday. Will be interesting to see what we know this time next week.

I'm going to be taking Ben into San Francisco (specifically Ghiradelli Square and other fun places along Fisherman's Wharf) via BART and the cable cars. I'm hoping that Jeremy's sisters will be able to accompany me, not only for the company but for the safety in numbers. Yeah, I've lived in a small town too long...the idea of SF all by myself with a little one in tow kinda freaks me out (plus, I'm wanting to bring my camera to take pictures and would prefer not to be mugged for it). Really hoping it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment