Wednesday, March 17, 2010

updates

(Wendy, I'm not seeing my reply to your comment in the last blog post...even though it says there are two comments there. Can anyone else see it? Weird!)

No real big updates on Alex. He's having a BM everyday, so no constipation issues anymore. We've taken him off the Ativan, and will wean the Haldol next. He'll start school after Spring Break on the 30th. Fingers crossed that this class will be structured enough for him. We're going up next month for a dr visit and his IEP meeting, and we'll get to see his classroom at that time. There are 13 kids and 6 adults in the classroom. I stressed that Alex needs 1:1 at all times, and they agreed so they will be getting in someone else to work with Alex. So they say. I'll believe it when I see it written down somewhere.

I requested some pictures every now and then of Alex...so these are from Discovery...


Ben has been sick and hasn't gone to school all week. His fever has been gone for a half a day now, so I'm hoping he'll go back tomorrow. Then he's off for Spring Break. I'm hoping to take him somewhere fun. Jeremy can't take the time off work (he used his last day yesterday because he's sick too), which is a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment