Wednesday, September 29, 2010
busted
Yesterday Ben came home with something from the bus driver. He handed me the paper, and asked me what it was. I looked and told him it was the rules of the bus, and that we had to read it and then sign it saying we understand them. He sighed, relieved and said, "Whew! I thought it was a citation or something!" A citation? I asked him if he was the only one who got this paper, or if all the other kids got it too. He told me he didn't know. I figured perhaps everyone got one, since there was recently a story in the paper about a bus driver getting fed up with the middle school kids cursing and being rowdy and not listening (she drove them back to school and made them all get off the bus). Then, later was when I learned he was no longer allowed to sit by Coleman on the bus. And today, it was confirmed...no one else had little slips of paper to turn back in to the bus driver.
No comments:
Post a Comment