Monday, May 18, 2009

fever, round two

Ben's been getting progressively warmer this morning. Right now he's at 100.5, still in fairly good spirits, however he wants to be on my lap all the time.

PM edit:
Well, he's definitely got the same stuff Alex did (as if I had any doubt). Vomited a couple times this evening, and has been in bed most of the day. Looks like his fever is gone, so hopefully like Alex, he'll be feeling fine tomorrow.

Alex had a much better day than yesterday. His poor face is all scabbed up again from hitting/rubbing/slapping himself. He was awake last night (actually, this morning) from 2-4am just screaming. I finally remembered the Tylenol and he konked out right after that.

Now Jeremy and I are just waiting to get this virus. I sure hope not....

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

I hope you guys don't get it. I had a stomach bug a few months ago and it SUCKED. Ever since then I have been taking pro-biotics because right after the stomach thing I got a sinus infection and bronchitis.

My point here is that you can get some for the boys to take too, which *could* help them in the future.

You and brody are probably screwed by now though. :( Sorry.

Post a Comment