Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Not a lot of time to update, but I did want to get some things down before they're all forgotten....

Ben - Today we went to Red Robin for his free "Birthday Burger". We let him open his present while we waited for the food to come. He unwrapped it, saw two Wii games (Ratatouille and Cars) and immediately gave me a giant hug, saying "Oh thank you!! That was so nice of you!". What a sweetheart. He was so excited to go back home to try them out. He had a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce and tomatoes, fries, and then they brought out a surprise sundae for him (which isn't such a big surprise since they did that last year too).

This afternoon while I was getting Alex's after-school snack, Ben requested some cereal with turkey pepperoni. Kinda grossed out, I omitted the milk and just put the cereal and pepperoni on either side of the bowl. A few minutes later he asked me for some milk. I asked if he wanted it on his cereal, but he said in a cup. Whew. 'Cause that would have been gross. Next thing I know, he asked for a spoon....yup, he'd poured the milk out of the cup into his cereal/pepperoni mixture. Shudder. Oh well, he ate it all! Must not have been too bad.

Alex - I'm really not sure exactly how Alex did while I was away (other than he was up and down a lot, happy then mad). I do know that he apparently had a super rough night last night. He even learned how to grab Jeremy's hair to yank J's head down so he could kick him more effectively. Ugh.

Today he was fine. Lots of smiles, not too much hitting.

Updating the blood pressure log...
4/29: 110/71
4/30: 123/66
5/1: 113/66
5/2: 122/86

No comments:

Post a Comment