First, thanks to my friend Teresa, and my brother and SIL, I have access to those medical journal articles. :) All is well! Thanks, Dad, for offering to buy them for me!
Ben had another great day at school. Today I sent him on the bus, and he found his way just fine. He hopped off the bus this afternoon saying he had "BIG fun". I found a project in his backback that was stuck in there, he'd used so much glue on it. When I asked him about it, he said "Oh, yeah. I was supposed to use the glue stick instead of the glue and draw a big X on the back." Sigh...so still not really following directions. I guess it wasn't enough to ding him, since he got his hand stamp at the end of the day (this is how us parents know he had a good day....lack of stamp means something went wrong).
Also got a note home saying they found more money in the budget and will be able to have another kindergarten class open....so that means Ben's class size will go from 29 (!!!) to 19. Much nicer ratio, as I don't think there is a dedicated aide in his classroom...just parent volunteers. Ben will remain with the same teacher and time, which is nice.
We got the official letter that Alex was approved for the Children's Intensive In-Home Services. Our intake meeting will be next month.
I'm off to take a rest before Alex gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment