Saturday, October 16, 2010

birthday

I had a pretty good birthday today. :) Started with a 3 mile walk, then came home to a cute card and presents from Ben (some yummy smelling lotion, a big bag of mixed Halloween candy, and gooey Halloween eyeballs, which I initially mistook for chewy candies...until I put one in my mouth...eww!). Had a long hot shower, then we left for a leisurely 1+ mile walk (and photoshoot) through the arboretum. Finally topped things off with a free birthday burger at Red Robin and two slices of cake once we got home.

Right now I'm really missing Alex. It would have been perfect if he could have hung out with us today. I really hate how many memories we're making without him in them. I know there is no way we could have kept him contained on a little trail through a big forest, but damn it! It's just not fair. This shot makes me miss him so much...he should be in there too.
Photobucket

Crazy color reflections in his hair, but I love this picture...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Silly boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment