
Now there's no stopping him. Even the teacher has to remind him to stay near the wall because he wants to go everywhere...underwater! This kid has an awesome front float...check it out at the end of this video:
Bloodwork for Alex was actually today, rather than yesterday. Too bad I found that out after driving an hour up there, then waiting a half hour for Alex to show up. Too bad there was a raging rainstorm and lots of rush hour traffic to deal with on the way home. Ugh! But the worst part is that I couldn't be with him today. I'll have to call tomorrow and see how it went. So sad I wasn't there!
Friday is Ben's field trip to the pumpkin patch. I'm going along as class photographer. That evening, there's a swim in the dark event at the pool. They turn off the overhead lights, so only the pool lights are on. There'll be music and games and prizes. Ben should have a blast! Then Saturday is his school's Harvest Festival Costume Party (really, why can't they say "Halloween" especially since they are encouraging coming in costume?), where they'll have food, games and a haunted house.
Oh, and happy day -- a boy Ben's age and grade has moved into the house a few doors down from us! He and Ben walked home from the bus stop together.
No comments:
Post a Comment