Wednesday, February 17, 2010

next week

I have no idea how we're going to get through this. Who will cuddle in bed with him when he's sick? Who will give him kisses? Who will blow raspberries ("FRUMPLES!") on his tummy, neck and feet? Who will tell him that they love him??

Got a call this morning saying that our video conference is scheduled for this Friday, and he'll be in the Discovery place next Wednesday, the 24th. So, lots sooner than the last we'd heard, which is great because we all need the help now...but it also means that much sooner that I'll have to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Wendy Sparrow said...

You know... he'll be treated more clinically... but they'll be more rested and prepared also. That might be really good for him. I really hope he does thrive. I'm sorry you'll be saying goodbye. I just want to cry on your behalf. Is Discovery Place in Portland too?

Post a Comment