I signed Ben up for Tball, then went to the park to practice. I hope he loves it as much as he loved our little practice!
Friday is his appt with the pediatrician to go over the behavior issues. Just want to make it clear that it is not my intent to medicate! I know there were some concerned family members that contacted me. I think this is largely based on his age, the fact he's a boy, the fact that he gets too much "screen time" (we're working on this), and the fact that he's intelligent and thinks he's knows everything. :) But I do want to look into it to make sure we aren't missing anything, to get opinions on how to help him like school/finish work/etc, and because his daddy has much of the same issues (so says his daddy...however, he's learned to deal with it quite well without medication), so there's a genetic link to possible ADD.
No comments:
Post a Comment