Yesterday we went to the high school track for bit, then later Ben and I went to the pool with my mom. He's doing really well in the water. He went under a few times, and once he was at the wall kept saying, "It's okay, I'm okay, it's okay, I'm okay!" Reassuring himself or me? After that, we came home, ate some pizza then headed off to the baseball field to watch the fireworks. Ben played around by himself for awhile, and then his friends showed up and the fun really began (they brought little squirt guns). This was the first year Ben didn't fall alseep in the car on the way home. In fact, he was up another hour - until 11:30, which is a record for him I believe. He might be ready to celebrate this next New Year's Eve!













1 comment:
Very cool. Around here we hate the 4th of July because Sofie cannot stay awake for it but also can't sleep through it. We usually end up with a very tired girl who gets scared by "the men outside her window".
Annoying.
Post a Comment