Friday, July 24, 2009

grab yourself a head bed

You've heard of "bed head", but have you heard of a "head bed"? That's what Ben is calling pillows these days. A bed for your head. Cute.

I'm back from CA. There was really nothing at the informational meeting that couldn't be discussed via email/telephone. I'm working on getting a copy of the detailed chart that shows how often we'd be going down there, and what tests are at what intervals. They mentioned that Novartis would cover $3k in travel expenses, however when I got home there was an email saying "There's still some questions regarding travel expenses /allowances, so I wouldn't count on it for now, but we will work on getting what we can." Ugh. That would be so very nice.

We're trying to figure out how we're going to come up with the money to buy Alex a stroller. If we're going to do this study, it's quite likely that only one of us would be going down as we can't keep pulling Ben out of school (and we have to go down every two weeks for a couple months or so). It was so nice when he fit in strollers...he was calmer in them because they were familiar and he felt safe. It's the only way I think I'd be able to stay sane on a road trip with Alex all by myself!!

Got a ton of great pictures of my nephew, Quinn, this morning. I'm exhausted from the trip, but it sure was nice getting to visit....and without any of my own kids needing my attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment