Okay, this weather is insane. It's 10pm and it's 91 degrees outside. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 109. Wednesday is supposed to cool off to 101. My poor tomato plant is not liking this...the leaves are scorching, and curling up. I'm watering it twice a day now (it's in a container, and I'm afraid the roots are going to bake). My lettuce plant, the one that got booted out of it's happy place in the kitchen window due to a gnat invasion, is totally gone now. So sad, it was great having fresh lettuce for my sandwiches.
Today the boys and I stayed inside all day (a nice, cool 74 degrees for us). So, not much to report on, other than the weather. Alex and Ben played around, doing their own thing. Alex got really unsettled a few times, even hitting himself, but no new blood.
Oh, I am wondering if we saw a seizure tonight though. He took a bite of soup, then just stared for a moment with the bite of food still in his mouth. Then, without even swallowing, he started to hit his lower jaw a few times. Stopped, chewed and swallowed a little bit, but still stuff in his mouth and then hit his jaw again. He seemed only slightly aware that we were there...so not a total loss of consciousness, but in a fog of sorts. You know, at the time I wasn't sure, but writing it out like this....what else could it have been? Even though it'll be utter hell, I'm glad we're getting this VEEG done!
No comments:
Post a Comment